For the love of Pasta
"I’m often amazed at how we can create such beautiful pasta shapes with such minimal ingredients and effort. Truth be told, some of my favourite shapes in the world of pasta are derived by this simple dough. And when I teach this method I am constantly reminded of that joy each time someone else learns the beauty and diversity that just two ingredients can bring."
I am currently running a number of intimate pasta workshops from my home kitchen located in Wembley Downs. The day commences at 11am and finishes at 2pm. The cost per class is $145 per person and includes the below.
What to expect in a class?
- A warm and welcome approach in an intimate class of no more than 6 students. This allows a more unique one-on-one experience for each individual attending.
- A hands-on guide to kneading pasta dough.
- An array of antipasti throughout the day to keep hunger at bay.
- A lesson on shaping our chosen pasta - You make, create, and bring home your own fresh pasta!
- A lesson on cooking the pasta dish, a recipe card to take home and a sit-down lunch to enjoy and discuss the flavours together.
- Finish with tea, coffee and something sweet.
Private workshops are also available at the same cost per head, so get your close friends and family together for a fun day! Contact me here to discuss dates.
Gift Vouchers are also available to purchase here.
- Saturday 21 January - Orecchiette with Broccoli, Anchovy and Chilli Flakes - 2 SPOTS LEFT
- Sunday 29 January - Pumpkin and Ricotta Ravioli with Burnt Butter and Sage - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday 7 February - Busiate with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Sunday 12 February - Pappardelle with Mixed Mushrooms and Thyme - SOLD OUT
- Saturday 18 February - Gnocchetti Sardi alla Vodka - 1 SPOT LEFT
- Wednesday 22 February - Spaghetti with a Tomato Butter 'Sugo'
- Sunday 26 February - Cavatelli with Kale Pesto and Salted Ricotta - 4 SPOTS LEFT
"Get into the wholesome, uncomplicated Italian recipes with the master herself at one of her intimate pasta-making workshops, where you’ll learn step-by-step how to make one of her signature dishes." - Perth is OK!
*** Payment is required upfront to secure your space. A strict cancellation policy applies. Please be careful when choosing a workshop date. No refunds will be provided for change of mind or clashes in personal schedules following class bookings. Due to the nature of running small hands on classes, your cancellation can affect the others in the group or even risk the class being cancelled altogether.