For the love of Pasta
"I’m often amazed at how we can create such beautiful pasta shapes with such minimal ingredients and effort. Truth be told, some of my favourite shapes in the world of pasta are derived by this simple dough. And when I teach this method I am constantly reminded of that joy each time someone else learns the beauty and diversity that just two ingredients can bring."
I am currently running a number of intimate pasta workshops from my home kitchen located in Wembley Downs. The day commences at 11am and finishes at 2pm.
What to expect in a class?
- A warm and welcome approach in a boutique style class of no more than 6 students. The reason for the small class is so I can focus on each and every one of you providing a one-on-one teaching approach.
- A hands-on guide to kneading an egg or semolina pasta dough.
- An array of antipasti throughout the day to keep hunger at bay.
- A lesson on shaping our chosen pasta - You make, create, and bring home your fresh pasta!
- A lesson on cooking the meal, a recipe card to take home and a sit-down lunch to enjoy and discuss the flavours together.
- Finish with tea, coffee and cake!
Cost - $145 per person.
Class Schedule Below
- Sunday 14th August - Pappardelle with Mixed Mushrooms and Thyme
- Saturday 27th August - Cavatelli with Slow Roasted Tomatoes
- Sunday 11th September - Busiate with a Rocket Pesto
- Tuesday 20th September - Pumpkin Ravioli with a Burnt Butter Sauce
- Saturday 8th October - Tonnarelli with 'Nduja Butter
- Tuesday 18th October - Gnocchetti Sardi with Eggplant Ragu
- Sunday 30th October - Spinach Tortelli with a Lemon Butter Sauce - SOLD OUT
"Get into the wholesome, uncomplicated Italian recipes with the master herself at one of her intimate pasta-making workshops, where you’ll learn step-by-step how to make one of her signature dishes." - Perth is OK!
*** Payment is required upfront to secure your space. A strict cancellation policy applies. Please be careful when choosing a workshop date. No refunds will be provided for change of mind or clashes in personal schedules following class bookings. Due to the nature of running small hands on classes, your cancellation can affect the others in the group or even risk the class being cancelled altogether.